Monday, May 26, 2014

Rachael Sims










Thank you to all the talented CC artist and pose makers that help to make our Sim more beautiful and fun. No CC Made by me.

Please DO NOT COPY, REMAKE, MODIFY, REUPLOAD OR CLAIM This Sim as your own.

This Sim is for IN GAME USE ONLY.

Sliders and Skins were used to create this Sim. You have to use the sliders and skin

after you download her so she will look the same, She may look a little bit different if you dont.

CC links will be provided upon request.

If you would like to use my Sim as a model for your CC please ask me, send me a message to my mini page here at BTB Sims. Thank you !!!

1 comment:

  1. so beautiful , as you know i had her as my sim model :)

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

✿✿✿

>